Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ho-ho, doggies!

Got a message from a fellow 14.1 LEEP'er on Facebook today asking me if I'd seen the link to the new GSLIS Community Forums on the main Moodle page... he said I was "famous"...

DUDES! That's me!

Furthermore, there is a link to THIS blog once you sign in to the Community Forums... so I am guessing I better start bringing my A-game to "The LEEP Years"... you know, like writing an entry every couple days as opposed to every couple months... I'm in the big leagues now, you know?

If you're new to this rant and coming from the Moodle, welcome... thanks for stopping by. If you are a "longtime" reader, you're in for more updates, I can tell you that.

I'm FAMOUS!

3 comments:

  1. You're a GSLIS celebrity! :D I'm feeling the pressure on my blog too. Good luck to both of us trying to update all of the time hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fellow LEEPer, and found your blog from the community form! (I also blog at www.nicolibrarian.wordpress.com).

    Nice to "meet" you...

    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, just think . . . I knew you when ...! I kept staring at that photo trying to figure out if that was you or not. But, who else could it have been, but the famous Liz. What was I thinking?
    Kent

    ReplyDelete